thanks ya all for the comments and support, honestly if we go on like this we can make this place alive again cause if you're here than it's not dead! :)
kay chapter two...
Than she went missing, for days, she didn't come to the office, he didn't see her anywhere and all he felt was panic, all sorts of ideas were rushing though his head, that she could be sold but he knew about all the deals than Josh feared that this guy really told something to their boss and the girl got punished but it wouldn't make sense than, Josh should've been the one to be punished.
Josh was in deep thoughts as he walked down the hall, a new bunch of deals ready to be signed in his briefcase than he heard light footsteps, his head snapped up and he almost froze at the sign in front of him, seeing her he wanted to breath in relief but this couldn't just convince him. She was walking quite fast, her head low with her golden curls falling all aournd and her hands nervously tugging into the hem of her skirt, when she looked up he knew that she wasn't okay. She tried to avoid him and quickly pass by but the hallway wasn't large enough, Josh wanted to talk to her at last to ask her what wasn't right.
- Hey, you don't need to be affraid of me, he told her softly, he realized that his voice was full of nervousness, he had never spoken to her before nor he did he ever came this close with her but thought about her all the time.
- I can't talk you, i'm sorry, she told him, he couldn't deny her voice sounded so sweet.
- What is your name? he whispered.
- Hayley, she breathed out like she was affraid somebody could hear.
- Are you alright? Josh asked stepping closer, she glanced up at him and he felt the anger coming, beneath the thick layer of make up he could see the slightly swollen skin under her left eye, there was obviously a blue mark there, who the hell did this to you? he hissed placing his hand on her cheek gently. She quickly jerked away from his touch.
- Nobody, she said with a shaky voice, just let me go please? she begged glacing around to make sure that nobody was there, he could see the panic and fear in her eyes.
- Is he hurting you? Josh asked, you can tell me, i promise i-
- I'm sorry, she said and quickly pushed past him, chewing into his lip Josh watched her leave, turning back around he saw a camera perched up on the wall and cussed under his breath quickly walking down the hallway.
Somewhere around seven when most of the men that worked here were gone home to their wives and children whom of course never knew what kind of business their hubands and dad's had their hands in, Josh was making his way to the few personal suites that only belonged to Mr.Brants and not much people had access to them. After finding out that the boss could possibly be hitting Hayley Josh decided to carry a gun, he knew it was dangerous and he never really planned on using it but as he made his way through the heavy double doors that were leading to one of the suites Josh could feel the tention, the pounding of his heart in his ribcage and his muscles getting tighter, like he knew he had to be ready for something. Josh had no idea why he was called to see the boss, he was fearing that it had something to do with Hayley or their conversation in the hall that was obviosly recoded on tape now.
Josh lightly knocked on the door and run his hand through his dishiveled hair, he let out a soft breath as he heard the key being turned on the other side of the door, Josh wondered why there were no bodyguards around at the moment.
- Ah Josh, the boss smiled pulling the door open, Josh faked a smile watching him fix his robe showing his hairy chest, you can wait here, i'll be there in a minute, he said and left but instead Josh walked in and wathed the boss walk into a other room, than he froze hearing a soft cry of pain, it could only be one person.
- Don't worry, i'll be back soon,he heard Mr.Brant's voice say, i hope you're looking forward to it, babe, Josh felt the gun burn in his side pocket, as if it was begging to be taken which Josh did. His fears and doubts were now confirmed, he didn't need any other proof right now. Josh carefully walked towards the open door, his heart was pounding fast and he couldn't breath normally but he did it all with determination until he saw her.He saw that angel's face, Hayley. He felt like he was going to be sick, his body went limp at the horrifying picture: her arms were up above her head and she had handcuffs on her wrists, her eyes were closed with her mascara running down her face mixed up with tears and her lip was bleeding, her whole body was covered up with scars and brises, some were fresh and some seemed to be fading. She lay limply on the bed sheets, undressed, abused and humiliated.
- What the hell are you doing here, i told you to wait outside! the boss roared burning with rage, his dull grey eyes staring at Josh who was pulled out from his trance and looked at the chubby man with fury.
- What is it Farro? the boss asked bluntly, you feeling bad for her? he smirked and glanced at Hayley who looked up at Josh in horror but his eyes were locked on Mr.Blunt.
- Please, she whispered making Josh's heart nearly stop, please, go away, she begged as if she was ashamed that he saw her that way, almost like she wanted him out of trouble.
- Or maybe you shold stay and enjoy the show? Mr.Blunt asked and slapped Hayley across the face causing her to gasp, her head fell to the side.
- You son of a- Josh pulled out the gun from his pocket and aimed at his boss who's arm dropped to his side, he didn't move and his eyes were fixed on the arm.
- You're not gonna do that, right Farro? he asked with a nervous smile, Josh clenched his jaws, there was nothing that could stop him from shooting a person like this, not after what he've done to Hayley.
- Come on put that thing down, it's not a toy kid, Mr.Blunt said with a smile and stepped forward, you're not going to shoot your boss because of some little whore, as the words left his mouth Josh pulled the trigger and shot him without any hesitation, it happened so fast that Hayley didn't even had the time to scream nor did Mr.Blunt who's body feel into the floor with a loud thud. The bullet was setted right in the middle of his forehead, between his wide open grey eyes, Hayley stared at the limp body of the man who's been abusing her for the past two weeks, she than looked at Josh who was unmoving, holding the gun in his now shaky hands. Than Hayley begun to cry histerically and he realized everything that had happened and deep down he knew that he wanted that. Josh soon became aware of Hayley crying and that she needed to be released.
- Wait, wait i'll get the key, he said hurriedly placing the gun into his pocket and looking through the boss's pockets to find the keys from Hayley's handcuffs.
- Don't cry, don't cry, it's okay ,Josh whispered and unlocked the handcuffs on her wrists, he won't touch anymore, i promise, Josh whispered trying to stop his hands from shaking with anger as he saw every single scar on her pale skin. One's free Hayley's arms feel on both sides of her body, fingers trembling. Haley begun to sob and rock her body back and fort in attempt to chase all the disgust and pain she felt right now, Josh pulled a blanket around her bare body than begun to look for some clothes for her to wear. He ripped the dresser open throwing clothes into the floor hastly,glancing back at the fragile girl crying on the bed he soon understood that they didn't had much time.
- Let's get out of here, Josh said with determination, she resisted as he grabbed her hand, please, trust me, i need to at last save you, he said and stared into her green eyes, nodding her head she weakly climbed off the bed. As they begun to run Hayley started to cry, letting go of his hand she slid into the floor, her whole body was trembling. Chewing into his lip Josh could feel his heart tearing apart seeing that she was in pain, he carefully scooped her into his arms trying not to hurt her even more. Josh carried her through the hall and prayed that there wasn't going to be anybody to stop them, one's he reached the elevator he glanced down at the girl in his arms, she was still shaking but wasn't crying anymore, her hands gripped into his shirt. One's the elevator doors opened Josh stepped in and rested his back against the iron wall trying to catch his breath.
- Hayley, he whispered, you're going to be okay, i promise that to you-
He gasped for air and stared into the darkness that surrounded him, he felt sweat on his face, letting out a shap breaths he run his hands through his hair and repeated to himself that it was only a dream, nothing but a dream. Josh glanced at the digital clock on his night stand, it showed one in the morning. After taking a few more mintues to calm down Josh climbed off his bed and headed towards the kitchen of his apartment, he colapsed on the stool and rested his head on the counter, the cold surface of it brought him some sort of calm.
That face, her face was carved in his mind and with the dream he just saw he was even more worried. His mind was playing tricks on him, he wished he could kill his boss because he knew that something wasn't right about this girl but whenever he thought about it he only realized that he wasn't any better than his boss or any other person in thier 'company', he hated himself for that.
It was nothing but a dream, she wasn't missing and he had never seeing any bruise on her face but Josh simply knew that she was hurt, he could tell by the look in her eyes. Those eyes, his heart would stop beating whenever she'd look at him.