i am going to be honest here i wasn't planning on posting this at all but anne20 was so kindly asking me to update and it's simply ungrateful from my part if i don't answer to her kindness by an update, its the last i can do. and i cant believe that someone would even care about my stories, i never really thought that i was a 'writer' but those fours years that ive been here writing crappy things youve been here reading and being amazing these times are gone and even a huge amount of comments had been accidently delited im still thankful for all that ive been through here :) ahhh, im going to ramble again but its sad how our part of bussnet is dead,i kinda saw it coming, well things change but there was some amazingly talented writers, haha there was ony girls which to me is kind of normal but whatever, you were great! sorta selfish to say cause theres still amazing writers here ;)
now to the story, i also need to thank youaretheonly, honestly i love you dude, why are you still exited about all the stories i write and why do keep telling me to update, haha you can annoy me in a very good way but you're awesome!
hope you enjoy, the plot is not a master piece, theres really nothing new...
Josh only saw her a few times but could perfectly remember the beautiful feautures of her face, her pale skin, naturally blond curly hair and intense green eyes and he wished that those moments could last longer just like now. Their eyes met for a split of a second, right after she rushed into the office, she was probably the only one alloud here and everyone knew why, she was the boss's favorite.
- Thank you sunshine, their boss smiled pulling out his expensive pen to sign the papers she just brought than glancing up at her as she took the papers back averting her eyes from his. Josh clenched his teeth as he saw the boss wrap his chubby hand around her waist, she leaned down so he could place a sloppy kiss on her lips and whisper something into her ear at which she didn't laugh. Josh's blood boiled but he didn't move as the boss laughed as she quickly exited the office obviously feeling uncomfortable.
- Damn, this girl makes me feel young again, the boss smiled to himself and the others laughed quietly to please him, only Josh was silent.
He was silent ever since the begining of his work here, that's all he was asked for. He was paid well and was in the part of the 'business' where it was all clean and all he had to do was to keep his mouth shut about everything that was happening here. Actually he didn't know much, he didn't see much, he never went on that dark side of the deal. All Josh did was making the deal on paper and to make sure that the client is satisfied with his order and gets it in time. But still Josh knew that he was one of them, even if he was on the clear side of the business it was still the same dirty business and humans were sold like merch and each had a particular price.
When it came to do his 'job' Josh didn't feel any doubts or regrets but whenever she would appear everything seemed to turn upside down because she was just like one of those girls, she was merch, the only twist in the story was that she was boss's favorite and she might not be on the market, she might never be sold to some pervert or some club. It was a good thing and the most horrifying to Josh because he couldn't see her abused, hurt or humiliated and he knew damn well that she was.
Whenever he saw his boss lay his digusting hands on her delicate figure he was ready pounce on him or even kill him, the last idea wasn't leaving his mind but there were the concequences. He was putting her in danger, he could be killed, she could be killed and he would only ruin it all.
Josh exited the office with a few other 'suit and ties' man, new deals were coming their way and they couldn't mess up with the price deals.
- You really need to be careful, mate, Josh frowned at one of them, the man was looking through his phone with one hand holding his briefcase.
- Excuse me?
- You wanna a piece of that ass but it's already reserved, the guy smirked finally looking up from his phone, Josh didn't answer, dude, c'mon you know that we can't have 'em, their all dirty and they're just merch by the way, go get yourself a nice pure girl, get married-
- Would you shut up? Josh asked calmly, the guy snorted.
- You know i can tell Mr.Brants a few words about you and the way your eyeing his girl, the guy challenged.
- She's ain't his, Josh muttered and stepped forward, the guy squinted his eyes and stepped away a bit seeing that Josh was obviously better built for a possible fight although they could't be one, not here anyways.
- Whatever you say, mate, the guy smirked and walked away, chewing into his lip Josh run his hand through his hair and let out a calming breath, those green eyes weren't leaving his mind anymore.