heelooo? hi, so um it's my 24th birthday in like less than 40 minutes and i thought hey imma gonna update something! actually i've wrote a bit more for this story yesturday and i saw that i have a whole chapter done so here it is! you may want me to remind you what had happened in the last chapter, well josh git drunk and ' attacked' hayley but she was saved by josh's older brother nate that unexpectely decided to visit his family...
I fall into the ground hearing laughing and insults, nobody comes to pick me up and i lay there helplessly, i take a deep breath, so deep that it hurts my throat than look up. I see Nina, Katie and Natalie standing in front of me, smirking, Nina kneels down and makes a pouty face like she's mocking me before slapping me on the face which causes the crowd of students roar in laugher, she giggles and gets up, i barely feel the pain. I watch in slow motion as people step aside letting somebody into the circle that is created around me, it's Josh, he's smiling. He walks over to Nina and grabs her waist than kisses her, i close my eyes feeling pain and disgust but open them back with my heart pounding in my ribcage. Now Josh's kissing me and there's no crowd , no lagher, nobody's there, he pulls away with the sweetest of smiles.
- I just wish we didn't have to pretend, he whispers while staring into my eyes but than something is pulling me away from him and soo i don't feel the ground under my feet anymore, my heart skipps a beat as i realize that i'm fallling.
I wake up with the sweat pouring down my face, i breath hard knowing that it was a dream, i begin to cry realizing how scared i am and that this dream is no different from reality with the exception of Josh being sweet to me and him kissing Nina. I gasp and run my hands through my hair, maybe it was planned all along, what if he asked Nina to do all of this, to lead me on but maybe not. If they were together they'd probably rub it into my face at the party, no, it doesn't make sense. Nina just made fun of me and it lead to a drunken Josh trying to pull my clothes off, i shiver and close my eyes trying to chase the disgust and pain away.
Josh's point of view:
I groan and open my eyes but close them as i feel the sun blinding me, i hear the door creak open than gasp as somebody rips the blanket off me.
- What the hell? i yell and sit up than groan and rub my aching head, i blink a few times feeling uterly confused, my older brother Nate is standing in front of me, Nate, i smiled, what the heck are you doing here? i ask, i haven't seen him in like two years.
- You don't remeber do you? he smiles, i rub my eyes and shrug, i try to remember what ever happened last night but i have no idea, a party maybe?
- A party, exactly, he hiss, get up! he snaps, i look at him confused.
- Woah, what's wrong dude? i demand as he grabs my arm pulling me out of bed.
- I'll tell you what happened, he says pushing me towards the bathroom, i decided to make a little surprise to my family and to come over, i actually really missed you all, i try to follow whatever he's saying as he pushes me into the shower although i'm all dressed, my head is pounding like crazy.
- And what do i find when i come home, a party and you upstairs complitely drunk trying to rape a girl, he says staring right into my eyes angrily, i rase my eyebrows before bursting into laugher.
- Alright, i could be drunk since it was a party but- i pause trying to rememeber, who was the girl and who told you i was trying to rape her? i laugh.
- I saw it with my very eyes! he snaps and turns the water on.
- What the hell! i yell as i'm immediately drenched, i turn the water off, what the heck is wrong with you?
- What is wrong with me? he snaps, what happened to you, Josh? I don't recognize you anymore, you actually disgust me, he hiss, i roll my eyes.
- I'm sure that she made it all up, i say and pull my tee shirt over my head, Nate's only glaring at me.
- When mom and dad were telling me that you were a trouble maker i'd only laugh, i thought that it was some childish things but i was wrong, aren't you even a bit ashamed of yourself?
- I don't even remember anything! i snap angrily and run my hands through my damp hair groaning.
- Well i'm sure that this girl will, he say with a serious expression on his face, Izzy was home, in her room trying to sleep while you had those drunken idiots in here, you, he clenched his teeth but didn't say anything.
- So what are you going to do now, huh, punish me, what are you mom, dad? i snap.
- Maybe i won't tell them about what happened but you really did dissapoint me, i thought i knew you better little brother, he says and leaves the bathroom, i roll my eyes and decide to take a shower but in the back of my head i have an idea of what happened but it's still all blurry in my mind.
I walk down into the kitchen and frown at the silence all around, i chuckle and ruffle Izzy's hair but she doesn't laugh or tries to push my hand away, i glare at Nate who's eating his breakfast silently, Zac's sitting next to him looking like a mess, i finally notice Tina who's still standing by the stove, i smile a bit, her hair is still the same curly mess, i sit down next to Izzy but she refuses to look at me.
- Alright, what's going on people? i whine, Tina sits down by Nate and gives me a dissapointed look.
- Aren't you even going to greet me, sis? i ask her, she sighs deeply.
- Hello Joshua, she says and it's the silence again, i dig my fork in the food but i hate this silence and elbow Izzy she shoves me back, her face is pouty. I glance at Zac who's looking really gloomy.
- What's wrong Zac, you didn't have a great time last night? i asked with a teasing tone, he looks up and glares at me.
- Me and Emily broke up, he says, thanks to you and your stupid games, he hisses.
- Woah, what did i do? i laugh, i'm startled at Nate slams his fist on the top of the table, i look at him.
- Alright, enough! he snaps, you two are staying home today and cleaning every inch of it, i want everything to look perfect when mom and dad come home, you got me?
- Whatever, Zac mutters, i raise my eyebrows.
- No way dude, we have to go to shool, we can't just ditch it, i say calmly.
- You don't have a word in this, Nate tells me, i'm the eldest one here and you will obey-
- Mom and Dad didn't mention not to have friends over-
- I said, Nate snapps raising his eyebrows, you'll stay home!
- Babe, it's okay, calm down, Tina says and grabs his arms gently, i glare at Nate and leave the table.
- You're not going anywhere right now! i hear Nate yell but i ignore him and walk into my room, i slam the door shut and lock it. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes, my head still hurts but i try to remember anything from last night, it's still blurry but the only thing i know for sure is that Hayley Williams was here, she was in this room last night.