i really do hate my lack of updates but writing haven't been coming up so easily although it my head it worked out, why? xD anyways i want to thank the person who asked me for updating this and for the rest of the people who stick around, i think you deserve a huge thank you! :)
ummm i wrote a lot but than erased everyting and started over, hope you enjoy though! :)
Hayley's point of view:
Ricky was slightly rocking me while she hugged me tight as we stood in the hallway of the hospital, Josh has been carried away to an other room and i was shaking from fear. I felt more and more guilty as the minutes passed and as i was trying to understand what had happened the only that i came up with was that i stabbed Josh and it didn't matter that Jason had pushed me to do it, i've hurt someone that i loved with my own hands and now he could be dying.
- I've killed him, i whispered, Ricky stopped rocking me and stared at me, she gripped my shoulders.
- You didn't, he is going to be okay, she told me sternly but i shook my head.
- I've killed him! i cried out, it's all my fault, what would i do without him now?
- Hayley calm down, it was only an accident! Jeremy said aloud but i shook my head and pushed his arms away as he tried to hug me.
- It wasn't an accident, i stabbed him! i screamed, Ricky pulled me into her arms and held me tight.
- Shut up, shut it, she cried into my hair, shut up Hayley, it was an accident, you told me you didn't do it on purpose, she cried quietly and held me even tighter. I understood that she was trying to protect me but if i told that Jason pushed me to do it, who would believe me? Who would believe that i'm not crazy if i say that i've stabbed Josh although i love him and who would think that i'm normal for saying that i'm seeing my dead boyfriend? There was no point of strugling or trying to prove my innocence because no matter how you looked at it it was my fault. I pulled away from my sister's grip and looked at her in the eye, she looked so broken.
- Don't worry, i know that you're trying to help but- i paused seeing the horrified look in my sister's eyes, i'll be okay, don't worry, i whispered.
- No, no, Hayley, don't! she snapped and pulled me back into her arms, don't you dare, she hissed into my hair, please, she sobbed, my heart was tearing apart but i knew i was guilty and that nobody would believe me.
I heard my name being called, people started to rush around, i saw some man in a uniform and that's when Ricky started to cry histerically, i looked over at my friends seeing their hopeless faces and the pain in their eyes, they knew better than me that there's nothing they could do now.
Josh's point of view:
I run my hands through my messy hair although even doing that hurt a lot, my head was still pounding and i was angry and confused.
- So she did or did not stab you? i groaned angrily at the man sitting across from me a notepad on his lap, my jaws clenched. Hayley did stab me but i knew it wasn't her will, Jason was leading her to do that but if i told them that they would say that Hayley is ill or they would say i'm crazy too, on the other hand the room was dark when i walked in and i did not see Hayley stabbing me so did she stab me, did i really saw that?
- There were absolutely no lights in the room, i didn't see Hayley stabbing me, she didn't stab me, i said, the man raised an eyebrow at me.
- Well Hayley said that it wasn't an accident, she said that she stabbed you, herself, we have finger prints on the knife, they belong to Hayley Williams, he finished sounding satisfied of himself.
- She didn't want to kill me! i snapped.
- So she didn't do it by her own will? he asked, i clenched my teeth and looked down, if i told them yes, they will say she's mentally ill, they will lock her up in some creepy institution and i might never see her again but was there really a better option?
- You see her boyfreind Jason died not such a long time ago, she told me she could see him and he was talking to her, i know that it makes it obvious that she's gone crazy after his death and she even attempted suicide, twice, i whispered and winced but she's not sick, she's just, she's weak and if she goes to prison she'll just, she'll just die, i whispered feeling the tears in my eyes. As i looked up the man stood up, he checked something on his notepad before looking up at me.
- Thank you for your time Mr.Farro, he told me with a smile and walked away, as the door closed i squeezed my eyes shut and bit hard at my lower lip trying not to scream, i couldn't even save her.
I glanced at my mother who sat near my bed, her eyes puffy and red from crying, she was so happy that i was alive and she was so scared that i've gone crazy when i told her about the things that had happened back in that room, when i told her about the hell me and Hayley have been through. I couldn't hold it back, i hated it, she didn't believe me, my mother just couldn't believe me.
- I need to see Hayley, i finally said, my mother gasped and shook her head than she grabbed my hand.
- Josh, honey, please, you need to stay away from that girl.
- You can't tell me that! i snapped, don't you understand what she's going through right now, she needs somebdoy to be there for her!
- She just tried to kill you, she's evil! my mother cried, i cussed loudly and looked away from her, she cried even harder.
- Is everything alirght here? a nurse that walked in asked.
- I want to rest, i said coldly.
- M'am i'm going to have to ask you to leave, you can come back tomorrow, the nurse said to my mother.
- Joshua, please just forget about her, she's not good for you, she's-
- Mom, i said coldly, she covered her mouth with her hand and walked out of the room, i closed my eyes feeling all my muscles ache.
- Is there any way for me to visit someone? i asked, the nurse raised her eyebrows.
- Um, not in your state, no, she said, i sighed.
- Fine, i muttered, can i at last call?
- Sir, you need rest-
- Can i just use my damn phone? i snapped;
- Alright, one call, five minutes, she said.
- Thanks, i muttered, can you get my phone for me cause-
- Fine, fine, she said quickly walking around the bed and pulling out my phone from the besides table and handing it to me, five minutes, she muttered and walked away, i rolled my eyes and composed Jeremy's number, i needed somebody to help me, i didn't care if nobody belived me, if my family or my friends didn't believe me, i just needed to save Hayley from that hell hole.