so soooory for not updating anyting else but empty and YLIM, i have to be honest i did lost inspiration for mot of my stories, sounds scary but it's the truth. anyways there's a new chapter that finally gets us to where it all begins, the true drama... hope you enjoy although it's really crappy!
Josh sighed as his mother gave him an other concerned yet confused look, he didn't exactly told them what had happened between him and Hayley and of course they were worried and quite confused because all the saw is their son being happy with a girl that seemed to love him as much as he did love her, so what could possibly go wrong?
- Do you want an other-
- No thanks Ma, i'm going to be late for work, Josh said as he checked his watch and gulped down the rest of his coffee, his mother sighed deeply and placed tha pan with a fuming pancake back down into the stove.
- Be careful on the road, son, Mr.Farro told him, Josh nodded giving him a smile and a quick goodye.
- Joshua, what if you get hunrgy, i could-
- Mom, don't worry and i'm sure i won't have the time to eat, Josh smiled while pulling his jacket on, his mother let out an other deep sigh and stood in the doorway as he walked out, Josh, honey, he turned around to face his mother, is this really serious with Hayley, i mean that fight you had it's something serious, just tell me, i'm your mother, i would understand.
- Mom, please don't worry about this, you know Hayley she has those crazy mood swings, she needs some time alone.
- I understand that but you left, she said in dissbelief.
- Guess we needed space, you know, Josh trailed off.
- I do not like the sounds of this, Josh, his mother said knowingly, Josh sighed.
- I'll talk to you later ma, okay, i gotta run, Josh kissed his mother's cheek and walked away.
Placing the stack of cd's into it's place Josh begun to pass in all the rows just in case if somebody needed help or had a question to ask, there was a girl with mid short blond hair who kept on staring at him, Josh tried to ignore her but she came up to him with a cd in hand.
- How can i help you miss? Josh asked politely, the girl chuckled and showed him the cd.
- Do you think you have this in vinil? she asked.
- I'd have to check this, Josh said with a smile and walked to the counter with her following after him, he looked through the computer, sadly, we don't, i'm sorry.
- You don't remeber me don't you? the girl smiled and leaned over the counter, Josh raised his eyebrows in dissbelief.
- I'm affraid i don't, i'm sorry-
- Oh come on, i was the girl from the bar where you played at, she grinned, i'm Laura, remeber now?
- Oh, Josh mumbled and sighed, yes i do actually.
- Well, how are you doing, what happened, they fired you cause the bar got closed? she asked.
- Something like that yes, Josh said quickly not really feeling like dealing with this clingy girl at the moment, do you want anything else?
- Your number, she whispered with a cocky smile, Josh raised his eyebrows in dissbelief, she laughed loudly and shook her head, are you always reacting like this to girls that like you?
- I did mention that i have a girlfriend right? Josh asked, she smiled sweetly.
- Yes you did, she shrugged, but she ain't here now-
- She's pregnant waiting for me at home, Josh half lied, the girl had a blank expression on her face before taking a step back.
- Oh, well that's great, she said and placed the cd on the top of the counter, how much is it? she asked pulling out her wallet.
- Four, fifteen, Josh said smiling a bit at her complitely changed mood after he mentionned a baby.
- Thanks Josh, she said grabbing the bag with the cd and leaving the shop, Josh shook his head than sighed.
Hayley sighed and pushed her food away, her mother glanced at her concerned.
- Are you okay? she asked placing her hand on top of Hayley's who only nodded her head and glanced out of the window, outside it was raining. She was missing him and hating herself for what she said, she knew damn well he wanted to marry her and he wanted to make it perfect for her, he was actually trying hard for her and now he was gone, although he wasn't physically far, she felt how hard it would be to reach him, she even though that she had lost him forever. With the birth of the baby only a month away she felt how much she was really missing him and how much it was going to be hard without him.
- You should eat something though-
Hayley's heart skipped a beat as she heard the doorbell ring, she glanced at her mother before standing up and rushed as fast as she possibly could towards the door, her heart pounded as she reached the door and with her mother calling out for her to slow down and be carefully she opened the door wide but her smile quicky faded as she saw her father standing in the doorway but than she smiled a bit seeing Joey running under the pouring rain towards their front porch.
- What a weather, Mr.Williams smiled, come in Joey, he added and gave his daughter a look but she ignored him and stepped aside to let Joey walk in, she laughed a bit at his dishiveled look, he chuckled. Joey was always welcome at the Williams house but Hayley now understood that Josh was right, her father did plan something but Hayley tried to push the thought away because even if she didn't trust her dad Joey was a great person.
- And you haven't seen him eversince huh? Joey asked concerned, Hayley chewed into her lip and looked away, she didn't know why she was talking about her situation with Josh to him but they've become quite good friends and after all she couldn't hide it, she felt miserable for quite a while and Josh was never there when Joey came over so there was no point on lying.
- No, i haven't and i'm really scared, she whispered.
- He haven't even called or tried to see you? he frowned.
- I've hurt him, he really tried to do everything for me and i picked up stupid fights-
- But he knew that you needed his support, maybe i'm wrong but i think it was really immature for him to get mad at you, Joey muttered, Hayley looked up with her eyes full of tears.
- He loves me and he did everything and i-i made a scene because of i stupid ring! she burst into tears, Joey carefully pulled her into a hug, he wanted to marry me, i just had to wait but i screwed up! she sobbed.
- I'm sorry Hayley, he whispered into Hayley's hair. Joey cared for her and they had become really close friends, he hated to see her hurt because of what had happened between her and Josh. Joey was coming around because he wanted to make Hayley feel better but he knew exactly what Hayley's father tried to do but he really couldn't help but to like Hayley especially now that Josh wasn't around, although he knew how wrong it was.
Climbing back into his old car Josh yawned and turned on the radio, as he drove back home he though about passing by Hayley's house, he missed her but he didn't feel like coming back right now, was he really going to be welcomed with open arms when all Mr.Williams wanted is to have him out of his house and away from his daughter. Josh hated himself for the way he was thinking, he loved Hayley and she did love him back, those were only moodswings, he was telling himself but than he would remember her words and the pain was back again along with the realization that maybe Hayley and her family would be just fine without him.
His heart begun to moan in pain as he drove down the familiar street, he slowed the car down as he was near Hayley's house, than he saw the door open and a few people were standing on the front porch, Josh winced as he saw that Joey was there and he hugged Hayley for quite a long moment, Josh's jaw clenched and he drove away quickly now hating himself for feeling the pain when he knew that this is exactly what would happen, back than he knew that it would turn out just that way.