early update or what? :) this will be in hayley's pov since josh's not really able to think at the moment ;P hope yo like it, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the amazing feedback, i love ya all! :)
i know what i said Hanna but i did send you that chapter of YLIM didn't i ?;)
Hayley's point of view:
- I did what you wanted me to do, i whispered looking at Jason who wasn't looking at me, instead he stared at Josh who was laying on the floor making some odd sounds, Jason, i want to be with you again, i whispered feeling mmy heart ache.
- You did what i asked you to but it's too late Hayley, he said sounding angry, his dark grey eyes pierces right through me, shoked i let go of the knife, i winced at it fell into the floor with a sharp 'cling' which echoed .
- Why? i murmured confused and scared.
- Because you betrayed me, he laughed, i shivered, his laugh was so cold, so heartless, so unfamiliar.
- I didn't meant to, i, you were there, you were there with me, i, Jason, i can't, i need you, you promissed we'll be together! i cried out feeling that i will lose him and i begun to fear him. His face went hard as stone again, i heard sounds coming from outside the room, i glanced behind me to look at Josh but than gasped as Jason came right in front of me, i stared into his eyes, paralized but i still had some hope.
- Jason, i love you, please let us be together, i whispered and moved forward, his face twisted with an angry frown, i screamed as i was pushed backward, i fell bumping into Josh, he groaned in pain.
- Your love, i don't need it anymore, Jason spat now towering over me, i was now shaking of fear but also becose i felt that he was leaving me, he wasn't the Jason i knew anymore.
- Don't, Hayley, let him go, you have to, i heard Josh whispers to me, i clenched my teeth not wanting to let go just yet.
- But he promissed, i whispered with tears in my eyes.
- You want her to let me go?Jason asked Josh like i wasn't even there, i've got her Josh, always will, he laughed angrily.
- No, you don't, you're dead, you're nothing now, the real Jason will remain a memory to her and nothing but a memory, Josh hissed and coughed, i begun to believe him more and more now but Jason was there now why couldn't he take me away.
- I'll always have her, she'll never love you! Jason argued, his eyes turned darker.
- I can help her to get over the pain, why can't you just let her be happy? Josh whispered hoarsely.
- Do you want to be with him, Hayley? Jason asked me while his eyes flicred to a normal color again, he crouched down and touched my face, i whivered from the heat that came with it, he smiled to me sweetly.
- Jason, i -
- Hayley, you can't be with him, he's dead, the Jason you see now is only your imagination, this Jason is evil! Josh roared hoarsely and coughed, his body was shaking agonosingly, i stared into Jason's eyes but than gasped feeling something hot on the palm of my hand.
- Josh, i whispered and turned to him, Josh, i felt that he was bleeding really hard now, are you dying? i whispered with fear.
- No, he whispered and gripped into my hand, i'll be there for you, this time i'll never leave you Hayley, i love you.
- Hayley, he's only using you! Jason snapped and grabbed my shoulder pulling me away from Josh, i winced in pain.
- Why did you hurt him? i whspered.
- You did it Hayley, Jason smiled, you've got his blood on your hands, he chuckled, i screamed and backed away from him.
- Leave her alone, Jason, leave! Josh tried to scream, i held into him, i didn't want to lose him.
- I'll will have her, forever, Jason screamed, i squeezed my eyes shut trying to chanse the image of his face away, he hurt Josh, i didn't know he could hurt somebody.
- Leave, Jason, i whispered.
- Tell him Hayley, Josh whispered to me, i squeezed my eyes shut.
- Jason, leave me alone, i don't want to be with you! i sobbed and held into Josh's hand, i felt a breeze, than screamed as the wind blew harder, i heard glass shater and things break.
- Hold into me, Josh told me, i opened my eyes and saw that everything was spining around, the windows were wide open and Jason wasn't there anymore. I lay down next to Josh and held into him as tight as i could. Soon everything stopped spinning, the lights turned on and the door of the room flew open, people in white suits rushed in, than i saw my friends and Ricky who run towards me.
- Hayley, are you alright? she demanded than screamed as she saw Josh, i looked down seeing a pool of blood around me and him.
- Josh's hurt, i whispered, she looked very pale and told that Josh was injured to the people in white suits.
- Hayley, come here, my sister told me grabbing my hand and pulling me up, i refused to leave Josh, i tried to talk to him but his eyes were now closed. I screamed and fought againt my sister's grip but she didn't let me go with Josh as he was carried out of the room with doctors rushing after him.
- Are you alright, are you hurt? Ricky demanded while touching my face and inspecting my arms, i was shaking.
- I did that, i've hurt Josh because Jason told me to, he was there, he blamed me for it, he used me and i told him to leave, i said, she stared at me with fear and pain in her eyes.
- Oh Hayley, she whimpered and pulled me into a tight hug, she rocked me gently and i closed my eyes holding into her, feeling warmth and comfort but i was scared that she didn't believe me.
- Do you believe me when i tell you that Jason told me to do it, do you believe me when i say that he was there, i whispered, Ricky was silent for a moment before pulling away and looking straight into my eyes.
- I believe you Hayley, we all do, she told me seriously, you can't be blamed for this and i won't let anybody take you away from me Hayley, she whispered with her lips trembling, nobody will take away my baby sister, she whispered as she pulled me back into her arms. She was crying and i was the one trying to comfort her, i guess not everyone believed me but even myself i doubted the things that had happened, did they even happened that way? I don't even remember stabbing Josh, Jason had been playing with my mind but i had no proof, so how could anybody believe me?