pushi!ng the 'create a post' button was absolutely wierd ;) anyways i'm so sorry for the long wait, haha who am i kidding, nobody's there! anyways thank you anne for caring about my abcense, thank you for asking me to update this! people; gosh, i wish everyone was there to update! i miss you <3
I rubbed my hands together and looked up again, the room was quite bright because of the sun light coming through the window, chewing into my lipring i finally took a good look at the girl sitting in the hospital bed, she was silent for most of the time that i've spend in this room. I opened my mouth but didn't know what to say, i felt so guilty for what had happened that night, i just wish and as much as i know that the thought is selfish i wish i could erase the memory of Jason off so she won't even remember, so we could be happy together, so she could be happy. But all i could do right now it's to save her from her own self and also from him, i knew that he was basically capable of anything.
- Hayley, i whispered and sat on the edge of my seat, Hayles, i whispered than winced, there was a mark left by the rope around Hayley's neck, it looked so much like a reminder, please, talk to me, i whispered.
- What if he hates me, she whispered and looked at me, Josh, i think he hates me.
- If there's anybody to hate than he should be hating me, Hayley he's haunting me too but he shouldn't hurt you the way he does, he should let you move on and be happy, why can't he let you be happy? She blinked her eyes before tears begun to pour down.
- I don't know, she sobbed, i embraced her into a tight hug and held her close.
- He shold leave you alone, i'm the one who had feelings for you in the first place but he can't be angry at you for loving someone back, i whispered and stroke her hair, as much it was pointless to tell her that but i felt the need to let it out and than maybe Jason will hear it too.
- I'm scared Josh, Hayley whispred with an odd voice, i pulled away and looked at her face, i can't control the things i do anymore, i don't know what could happen next, she whispered, her eyes got wider in horror, i truly felt sorry for her.
- I won't ever leave you, i promise, i whispered and carefully wiped her tears away, i know that i left you before even though i promissed i won't but this time i'm telling the truth, i love you too much to lose you, do you believe me?
- Yes, i do,she whispered with a shaky voice before throwing herself into my arms and hugging me tight, i'm so sorry Josh, i never meant to hurt you, she choked out, i closed my eyes and reminded silent.
- Don't tell anyone about this, don't tell about Jason, i told her and looked into emerald eyes, Hayley sadly nodded her head.
- Okay, i whispered, you'll be alright, i whispered soothingly, she stared at me and chewed hard into her lip, what is it? i asked softly.
- I really do love you Josh, what i had told you before, it was all true, she whispered, i don't want you to think that i'm using you because i'm not, i never meant to-
- It's okay, i cut her off, knowing that this was painful for both of us to think about, i know that it wasn't your fault, i said and looked away unable to look into her eyes. I shivered as i felt her lips on mine but she pulled away quickly, i looked up, she looked a bit hurt, i realized that it was because of me;
- I'm sorry, Hayles, i whispered, i believe in everything you're telling me, it's just a bit hard right now, i told her honestly, she nodded her head and hugged me obviously hiding her tears. I hugged her back trying to make myself believe that me and her would be able to be happy but before we had to fight her demons, we had to fight him.
Hayley gave me a reassuring nod when i was leaving her room letting the nurse take care of her, she promissed she won't tell anybody about her visions or whatever she felt from Jason. It was better that way, people thinking that she could be suicidal wasn't good ether but it was way better than them thinking that she's insane and needs to be locked up. One person did know, Jeremy but he was one of Hayley's closest friends, he was one of my friendsand he seemed to believe me.
- How is she? Ricky was the first to meet me in the hall, i sighed softly and lead her to the couch, we sat down.
- She's a bit shaken up, i told her, she looked me straight in the eyes and i knew she saw the fear in my eyes, i couldn't lie to her forever but i didn't know how she would react. But did she really want her own sister locked up in an asylium?
- Josh, what exactly happened, that night? Ricky asked me and placed her hand on my arm, her green eyes staring into mine making it impossible to lie into her face, i sighed deeply before letting it all pour out, i told her about Hayley's visions, how she could sometimes hear and see Jason, that she was told to step out of the window and hang herself, that she wasn't in contorol of her own actions sometimes. She didn't say anything for a long moment and i kept on telling her, reassuring her that Hayley wasn't crazy, that i believed her because myself at some point i felt Jason being here, somewhere, watching us.
- How can we fight a ghost? Ricky finally said, i opened my mouth to answer but i clearly didn't have any idea, i wasn't even surprised that she actually believed me, i was so tired of trying to figure this out, tired of hiding it from everyone.
- I, i wish i knew, we just have to protect Hayley from- before i could finish what i was saying Taylor and Jeremy came over to us, Jeremy gave me a knowing look, i glanced at Taylor realizing something.
- You told him, right? i asked Jeremy who rubbed his hands and nodded his head, Ricky looked at them both.
- I don't want to lose my sister, she whispered but she sounded treatening.
- Ricky, i begun, she looked at me sharply.
- Crazy or not, i still need my sister alive! she snapped and rose from the couch, do you understand that? she spat at me than begun to sob, Taylor held her back before pulling her into his embrace, i looked down feeling awful.
- If i was serious about it maybe we could've prevent all this, i whispered, if i wasn't a jerk i wouldn't dare to leave her! i hissed feeling mad at my own self.
- Exactly, Jeremy hissed, i chewed hard into my lipring and didn't dare to look at him, he was right, but it's my fault as well, i should've believe you when you told me about Jason's ghost, he added quetly, i sighed.
It was past nine and i didn't leave the hospital, none of us did, Ricky was occuping one of the rooms though, she needed sleep, Taylor was sleeping in the same room, he didn't want to leave her in such state, Jeremy was snoring on the couch next to me. Something wasn't letting me sleep, i was waiting for something to happen but i didn't want it to happen because i knew that Jason was capable of anything by now. So without a second guess i creeped into Hayley's room, we weren't allowed to disturb her but i wasn't going to, i was there to protect her.
- Who's there? her voice shook.
- It's me, It's Josh, don't worry, i whispered moving through the dark room, she didn't answer, i could only hear shifting sounds, Hayles?
- I was waiting for you to come, she said, her voice came out oddly, she didn't sound tired and her voice wasn't even sweet.
- Well i'm here now and you can get back to sleep, i whispered and walked towards the bed, i felt the bedsheets and carefully moved my hands trying to find her hand but as i moved my hands on the bedsheets i realized that there was nobody beneath them, the bed was empty, Hayles why aren't you in bed? i asked confused suddenly somebody held into my throat pulling me backwards, i gasped for air but knew i could fight the person if i only pulled its hand away. In my head i was trying to process everything, the person was rather short, i realized that it was Hayley, i begun to panic thinking that she was in control of Jason one's again and this time he wanted to get rid of me.
- Hayley, let go, please, i breathed out, the grip around my neck was so damn strong, i tried to push her away, to grab her but than something i wasn't expect happened. I loosened the grip on her arm and felt my legs getting weaker, the cold metal of the blade cut right through my side, i wasn't even sure if i was feeling the pain, it was only my body that was getting dinsfunctionnal but in my mind i was still fighting. Hayley couldn't know what she was doing, how much it would take her to snap back to her sences or would Jason tell her to finish me, did Hayley just killed me? I fell into the hard cold floor, i felt numb and soon everiting became so blurry, everything was so soft, like i was in a dream.