hey, ya all! :)
sorry for not updating, i actually do have the time and do have tons of material to update but for some reason i don't. i have some new stories written, not done yet but i'm in progress of writing right now, i won't post them though, gotta finsih the current ones, i guess.
here's a sum up of one of those stories:
Hayley meets a complite stranger in the street and she seems to be the only one to be able to help him, they become close very fast and he tells her about his life, she leaves everything behind for him without even thinking although he warned her about the danger of being around him.
( i haven't finished that and it was meant to be a valentines special like two years ago ahah but i decided to make it a story, let's see where that goes)
but back to this story! there's a cliffhanger at the end ;) oh and i almost forgot, thank you for the wishes on my buzzanniversary, you really made me laugh :) i mean i'm really not that good and i'm not the one to be here for the longest of times, i really miss some of my fav' writers ( <3 ) Dudes, if you like Jenna-Joemqi here on buzznet, drop her a note, please, if she sees many notes may she'll update her story!
I took a deep breath and carefully walked down the stairs, i could clearly hear somebody was roaming throuh the drawers of the kitchen, my heart was pouding like crazy in my chest as i walked towards the door of the kitchen, it was a glass door so i could see what was happening inside. I froze in my spot seeing that all the drawers were torn open and all their contents were spreaded on the floor.
- Crap, i whispered feeling my legs getting weaker but i repeated to myself that Jason was dead. I looked around and greabbed a baseball bat that i had lying under the staircase.
- Who is there? i snapped and pushed the door open, the kitchen was empty, at last of humans but everything remained on the floor and the drawers were all pulled open or were on the floor as well . As much as i tried i didn't feel like staying here for any second.
I hopped into my car and drove back to the Williams's house, Hayley's mom opened the door and looked at me with a worried expression.
- Oh Josh, Hayley's really bad right now, please go and see her, she begged me and dragged me to the stairs, i felt the guilt one's i walked into Hayley's room, i could clearly hear her sobbing, the lights were off and the curtains shut.
- Josh? she choked out from the darkness.
- I'm gonna turn the lights on okay?
- No, she said, wait, Hayley turned the small lamp on and looked at me with pleading eyes, i chewed hard into my lipring and closed the door.
I walked to her bed and sat down, i tried my best to keep my distance with her, all sort of ideas were rushing through my head right now and it was hard for me to sort everything out but something was telling me that my feelings for Hayley were the reasons why this happened back at my house althoug i couldn't really explain what it was, maybe i was simply robbed.
- Josh, i'm sorry, Hayley whispered and crawled up to me, Josh, she grabbed into my hand, i'm sorry.
- No, it's your fault, i mumbled and looked at her, it broke my heart to see her like this but also to know that she cried because of Jason was hard, she loved him even if he was gone.
- I could've swear it felt like it was him, she whispered making me feel even more awful that before, i'm sorry, she mumbled, i'm sorry Josh, she whispered and wrapped her arms around my waist placing her head on my chest. I tried to ignore the pain in my heart and hugged her. And something was telling me that i had to tell someone about what happened at my house.
- How is she? Jeremy asked me as i walked into the livingroom, i sighed and sunk into the couch besides him.
- Better, she's sleeping now, i said and run my hand through my hair than looked at him, now that he knew that i still had feelings for Hayley i guess i could trust him enough to tell him about that strange thing that happend at my place.
- Jer, i begun, something really strange happend at my house today, i said, he looked at me with his percing blue eyes, i felt nervous, i'm not even sure what it was, maybe somebody just tried to rob me, i chuckled nervously.
- What exactly happened? Jeremy asked and looked at me closely.
- Somebody was in my house when i was away and when i was there today, i said remembering about the stolen pictures from my album, it's pretty wierd but somebody stole pictures from me and emptied all of my kitchen drawers into the floor when i was upstairs, i shrugged.
- Josh, are you serious? Jeremy asked.
- I am, i said, i think i was just robbered, i shrugged.
- What was taken? Jeremy asked, photograps, really? he snapped.
- Well, i looked at him and gulped, damn, those were pictures with only me and Hayley on them, i said, you really think that-
- Who stole pictures? we turned our hads seeing Taylor walking towards us, i gave a look to Jeremy.
- It was back in hight school, i chuckled and glanced at Jeremy hoping he would play along.
- Yeah there was some girl who had a crush on Josh and she stole his picture, Jeremy laughed.
- A girl had a crush on you? Taylor teased, no way, he shook his head and walked off to the kitchen, i sighed in relief and looked at Jeremy.
- Do you believe in ghosts? i asked out of the blue.
- Josh, that's no joke, Jeremy said.
- I know, i snapped, damn, is he going to haunt me now?
- Why you? Jeremy asked suspiciously, i looked at him for a moment;
- Are you kidding me? i laughed, there's no such things as ghosts, i smirked and quickly left the room. I walked into the backyard feeling the need of fresh air. I was going mad, wasn't I? Jason was dead, he could't be haunting me. The wind suddenly picked up, i turned around facing the house, my heart nearly stopped as i saw Hayley standing by her window which was wide open. She was getting ready to step out of the window.