agh it's so damn cheesy, sorry ;P there's one single chapter after this :)
Hayley's eyes slowly opened as the sun rays hit her face, letting out a yawn sha glanced behind her only to find the bed empty, chewing into her lip she sat up than frowned hearing Josh's voice from the living room. She climbed off bed and pushed the door of the bedroom open, she walked down the stairs clearly hearing Josh's frustrated voice. Hayley felt sick in her stomach as she saw Jenna and Josh argue in the kitchen, she realized what it was all about but she felt dumb to just stand there when it obviously didn't concerned her, all she wanted is to run away again, she was scared , just like the last time when she saw Jenna kiss Josh. Chewing hard into her lip Hayley quickly walked to the front door, grabbing her coat and putting on her choes she walked out, the fresh air of the morning hit her face and she felt shivers run down her spine. Walking down the still deserted street Hayley knew that she'd rather take a long morning walk than to face Jenna. After an hour of walking Hayley found her self in the cemetery in front of her family's graves. Sighing deeply she sunk to her knees and brushed her fingers against the photograhps.
- Hey, dad, mom, Erica, Hayley mumbled and smiled weakly, i don't really want to dissapoint you cause you know i'm actually happy, Hayley whispered and blushed lightly, i'm in love mom, and Josh's an amazing person dad, Hayley grinned glancing at her dad's picture, and i know that you'd approve Erica, Hayley chuckled than sighed.
- But he has his problems, his adult life problems, Hayley muttered under her breath, yes that makes me sound like a teen but, it's just that, i feel stupid, or, no i feel out of place when i see him talk about Jenna, yes his ex girlfriend is pregnant, she announced that to me yesturday, well more to Josh, altough he knew it already.
- That's not his kid, Hayley mumbled and looked away but i felt like he should help her, that's what she keeps asking, of course she has her family to help and i know that she's only trying to ruin it all for me and Josh but i can't help but to think that Josh needs to help her, she may be lying but i think she's scared to let her parents know, Hayley sighed deeply and run her hand through her hair, i don't know why i'm telling all this, i should start to handle things on my own but- Hayley paused and than everything seemed to be so clear in her head, like it all just clicked, she realized she didn't need to be worried.
- I should just come back and make everything alight, tell Josh to help her but at the same time i can't help but to feel jealous and mad at her, in a way, Hayley let out an other sigh.
- I'm sorry i didn't bring any flowers, she mumbled, but you know i love you and always think about you,i won't let you down, she smiled and stood up, bye, i'll see you later, she waved and walked away.
- I can't believe you can be like this ! Jenna snapped, Josh sighed in frustration.
- Jenna, i told you what i think, just go home now and tell your parents, you got yourself into this mess-
- You've changed so much Josh, Jenna whispered and pushed the door open.
- Yes i think i got wiser and you can't trick me anymore, Josh muttered, you're the one who decided to be a whore just to get your pictures into a magazine and it's your own fault if he lied to you, Josh said, Jenna threw him a glare and walked away.
- I hate you Josh! she snapped and climbed into her car, rolling his eyes Josh slammed the door shut and sighed deeply, than he remembered about Hayley. Quickly climbing up the stairs Josh carefully pushed the bedroom door open only to find the bed empty.
- Crap, Josh hissed and came back down stairs, than after debating for a few moments picked up his sellphone and called Hayley only to hear her phone ring up stairs, cussing under his breath Josh zipped up his hoodie and walked out of the house. After walking for about ten minutes in the direction of the cemetery Josh saw a little redhead walk on the other side of the street, she had her arms crossed over her chest and her bangs covering her eyes, she was obviously cold even in her coat.
- Hayles, Hayley looked up hearing a sweet voice behind her, turning around she saw Josh smiling at her, he seemed guilty, hey, i'm so sorry, he begun.
- For what? Hayley demanded and looked at him.
- For Jenna, for me letting her ruin everything, i'm sorry, i know it's hurting you Hayles, he cuped her face into his hands, sighing softly Hayley placed her hands on his chest and leaned in pressing her lips to his gently.
- I just need to stop running away and stay with you because this is where i belong, Hayely mumbled and hugged his waist, i'm sorry for making you look for me, again, i just wanted to get away but i shold've stay.
- No, i should've tell her to get out, Josh sighed and pulled her closer.
- How is she? Hayley asked quietly.
- Oh she's fine, you shouldn't worry, Josh smirked, that jerk of a photographer never published her picturess, he just lied to her, Hayley looked at Josh confused not really understanding how Jenna's pregnancy was related to her will to become a model, Josh raised his eyebrows, Hayley gasped and shook her head lightly, Jenna had cheated on Josh with that man, Hayley felt wierd as it all clicked together in her head.
- So he just used her? Hayely asked in dissbelief, this is his baby than? Hayley demanded as she understood everything after putting all the pieces together.
- Hey, isn't she the one who started this, should i do something about it when she was the one to cheat on me, i was stupid enough to believe her when she lied to me, so i won't do it again.
- As much as this is her fault i can't help but to think that she does need some help, from you, Hayely whispered.
- I have somebody to take care of, Josh whispered and lifted Hayley's chin up so she would look at him, i'm in love with you and she won't ruin it, not again, he said, blushing Hayley pulled away before Josh could kiss her.
- Sorry, she giggled, there's too much people, she chuckled as Josh sighed and looked around the street to only find one old lady walking and not even seeint them, Hayley laughed and pulled Josh by the hand.
Hayley slightly nodded her head to the melody while Josh stole glances at her from time to time while he played on his guitar, he smiled and looked back down at his guitar as Hayley begun to sing softly. Josh knew with all of his heart that he wouldn't want to change this kind of moments, in times like these he knew who he was truly in love with. Hayley still acted like a teen and she was still shy about some things but this is why Josh loved her, he loved her for her personality, for her talent and many other tiny details that only he could see. Her laugh, her smile, the way her eyes sparkled whenever she'd look at him, she was so innocent, childish, fragile, caring and beautiful. Josh knew now that there was absolutely nothing wrong with them being best friends and now being together, he knew that this is how it was meant to be, after all he loved somebody that understood him, they both had a passion for music despite the fact that they went separated ways, Hayley was a singer in a famous rock band and Josh was studying but if she'd ask him to join the band he'd do it , for her, if she thought that he was good enough to be in the band, that he'll be a part of it, because she loved what she was doing it and he wanted to be a part of that.
- Josh, Hayley giggled, he blinked his eyes at her realizing that he had stopped playing, what's wrong with you, forgot the song? she asked pushing her red bangs away, Josh chuckled to himself knowing that he's been daydreaming about her too much while she was right in front of him, oh, aren't we going to finish the song? Hayley pouted as she watched Josh place his guitar behind him on the bed, well, d'you want some cereal than? Hayley asked as she got up from the floor, what? she laughed as he grabbed her hand, Josh? she blinked her eyes as he pulled her into his arms, her heart skipped a beat as he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers.
- I love you, Josh whispered pulling her into an other much deeper kiss but she pulled away quickly and looked down blushing, Josh chewed into his lipring and brushed some hair from the side of Hayley's face.
- I'm sorry, she murmured, it's just that i, i 'm sorry, she repeated again.
- It's fine, Josh chuckled and kissed her forehead, let's go watch a movie or something, he suggested, Hayely nodded and silently followed him out of their room and down the stairs.
Hayley shifted uncomfortably on the couch as Josh placed the dvd into the dvd player and grabbed the remote, Josh chuckled softly as he sat down on the couch, Hayley glanced down at her hands waiting for Josh to sit comfortably, she giggled as he pulled her into his arms, she finally felt comfortable. Pressing her back against Josh's chest she felt his arms around her and smiled, Josh pressed play and sighed softly.
Josh kissed the side of Hayley's head hearing her cry softly as Nicolas Cage's character cried over his son in the movie, Josh couldn't blame Hayley for getting emotional, the scene was very heartbreaking.
- I'm sorry, Hayley sniffed and slightly turned her head to look at Josh who only smiled softly to her and kissed her lips, Hayley didn't pull away this time feeling the comfort and care in Josh's kiss, Hayley hesitantly wrapped her arms around Josh's neck and kissed him back. But than pulled away she she felt him grin.
- The movie's not over yet Hayles, Josh whispered, blushing deeply Hayley nodded her head, hey, he kissed her lightly, Hayley giggled and rested her head on his chest while focusing on the movie again.
Josh carefully pulled Hayley up from the couch and carried her up stairs, she had fallen asleep by the end of the movie and of course he didn't want to wake her up. Brushing his fingers through her hair he sighed softly, she looked so cute when she slept. Josh carefully pulled the covers over her small frame and walked out of the room, it wasn't even eight yet but he didn't want to waker her up, nor did he want to disturb her.
- Josh, a faint voice whispered right before he could close the door, sighing softly he turned around seeing Hayley sitting in the middle of the bed with a confused expression.
- Did i wake you up? he smiled and leaned againts the door frame, Hayley shook her head no and patted the bed, letting out a soft chuckle Josh walked into the room and sat next to her, Hayley sighed softly and looked down at her hands.
- Is something wrong? Josh asked softly and stroke her hair, Hayley shrugged.
- Josh, i'm trying to think about it but i still think that you need support Jenna, just a bit, Josh sighed deeply, he clearly didn't expect Hayley to talk about this.
- How i'm a suppose to help a person that cheated on me and while it's not even my kid? Josh asked bitterly.
- Josh, i know what she did to you but as much as i hate her for the pain she's been causing you i know that she's affraid of her parents reaction and-
- Should i tell him it's mine so it would make it all more easier? Josh asked, Hayley sighed.
- No, don't be like this, Hayley muttered, Josh sighed and hugged her.
- I'm sorry, i just, i don't what you want me to do now.
- Just support her, she's scared, i know it.
- I dont trust her, Josh sighed, she'll lie to her parents, if she haven't yet, he muttered.
- I don't trust her all that much ether but we have to try to help her, Hayley whispered, Josh looked at her and smiled.
- You're the sweetest person, ever, he whispered, Hayley sighed.
- I try, she joked and giggled as Josh placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek, she laughed harder as he purposely pushed her down and begin to tickle her sides, they ended up tangled in the bedsheets and laughing loudly.
- I love you Hayles, Josh whispered into Hayley's hair, closing her eyes Hayley rested her head on Josh's chest and sighed softly.
- Love you too, she mumbled and smiled.