i've been basically writing non-stop every night for some of my fictions so i decided not to wait any longer and post a new chapter of this story :) i hope you're still reading.
p.s: buzznet's fanfiction world has been sort of 'dead' lately so go and read fictions that are currently updated by super awesome writers:
Bad Reputation by Idareyou30
Trouble Maker by Youaretheonly
When it Rains by Marchbaby23
The Only Exception (sequel to Speak Now) by Maxinied
Steal His Heart by Bewareofyou
Save Me From My Self-Destruction by Thingsarelookingup
Never Let me Go by AlternativeParamore
sorry if i forgot someone ;P
so back to my update, not much to say besides the fact that something finnaly happends at the very end! hope you enjoy, peace! <3
Just a few days before the tour and Hayley could feel knots in her stomach, like something wasn't going to be right. She passed back and forth in the kitchen humming to herself as her fingers nervously tugged on the hem of her large creamy sweater. Since this morning she couldnt stand still, having Josh in her apartment all the time was harder than she thought, she even wished that Jenna could come and bother them sometimes just so she wont feel this way but she couldnt even think of a word to expalin her feelings. She loved him, she was sure of it but now, there was something new, something she havent felt before. She was constantly catching herself on watching him, she feel aleep in his arms whenever they watched movies together and the way her heart soared when he hugged her or touched her face, all of this didnt let her sleep at night, all she could think of was him sleeping in the other room complitely unaware of how in love she was with him.
- Are you okay Hayles? she turned around and couldnt help but to smile as he walked in.
- You already up, she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment as he hugged her againts his chest.
- I am and you look like youve been up for hours, Josh noticed, you look tired Hayley.
- I'm just nervious before the tour, you know going back on tour is fun but i have to get ones again used to sleep in a bunk and living on a buss with only guys and a buss that is always riding, she laughed.
- Did you forget that i'm comint too? Josh questionned.
- Of course i didnt, she rolled her eyes and walked to the stove, she couldn't forget since it was steressing her out that much.
- Would the guys really be okay with me coming?
- Gosh, Josh why wouldnt they? Hayley laughed, and besides i've already told them and they sounded happy, she smiled.
- That's cool, i've missed them, Josh smiled and filled the kettle with water, but won't i bother you, i mean you guys are going to perform, reherse and such, i don't want to be a bother.
- Not at all Josh, Hayley smiled, we love to have friends on tour with us, especially you've been a part of the band, you'll see how we live on the road and besides, she chewed into her lip and her eyes glowed, you could come and play with us on stage.
- No way Hayles, Josh chuckled and leaned against the fridge.
- Why not? she demanded.
- I haven't played in ages and nobody knows me, i mean who would care of i play with you guys, i can't do that.
- Stop being so damn shy, she giggled, our fans are nice to people, she smiled and pushed Josh playfully away to get to the fridge. She giggled as he shoved her back with his elbow.
- So what are we going to do today, Josh asked as he placed the last plate on the shelf.
- Well since rehersals start tomorrow, Hayley begun and looked out of the window.
- Let's finnaly find you a home! Josh exclaimed and grabbed Hayley's hand pulling her to the living room.
- Josh it's going to take ages, she laughs as they sit down on the couch.
- We've looked at every proprety for rent or sell but there's still one page here, Josh said opening the magazine at the last page.
- How come we haven't looked there? Hayley demanded now intrigued, Josh smirked.
- Save the best for the last, ya know?
- What? Don't tell me you've been hiding this page from me? Hayley demanded.
- Well i sort of did cause theres this one house in particular that you might like, he smiled and placed the magazine on Hayley's lap, she looked down at the picture of a small yellow house, roses were growing on both sides of the front porch, the front door was painted in yellow and the whole house looked absolutely cute and cozy.
- I think we really need to visit it, Josh said smiling as he noticed that Hayley's eyes were glowing as she looked through other pictures of ther rooms and the backyard.
- Josh, she whispered and looked up at him, i love this place, she grinned than bit at her lip but what if it's already bought, you know ths magazine is a like two weeks old, who knows what could've happen during those two weeks. Josh got up from the couch and extended his hand for her to take, Hayley raised her eyebrows at him.
- Let's go, he said and grabbed her hand without even waiting for an answer he pulled her towards the front door.
- Josh, i don't get it, Hayley said and glanced out side as they drove in his car, are we just going to look the house on the outside.
- On the inside as well because i wouldn't be driving just to walk around in the rain, Hayley sighed.
- We didn't fixed any meeting with the realestate agent, she said but Josh only smiled, she gave him a look that simply shook her head at him and continued to look out of the window.
- Hurry, Josh laughed grabbing Hayley's hand ones they stepped out of the car and into the pouring rain. Josh knocked on the front door and a young woman in a formal suit came to open it.
- Ah I've been waiting for you, thank you for coming, she smiled and inveted them in.
- Josh? Hayley demanded, he smiled softly and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
- This is Hayley, Hayley Williams, she's willing to buy the house, Josh smiled.
- I'm Lilianne, the woman smiled and shook Hayley's hand.
- Nice to mee you, Hayley trailled off confused by the situation. After looking through the whole house which Hayley fell comlitely in love with she felt like she had to have a few words with Josh and called him into the kitchen.
- Now explain, she said and crossed her arms over her chest.
- Well, Josh rubbed the back of his neck, i've called the agnecy to see if this house was still avalable and it was, so i visited it and i knew you would like it. I fixed an apointment but than i got caught in all of this Jenna crap, Josh said as if it was no big deal and it made Hayley smile a bit but she knew he was still hurting.
- So i had to change the date and here we are, he smiled.
- So you already told them i will buy it? Hayley demanded.
- I knew you'll love it, Josh trailled off, you do don't you?
- Yes i do, Hayley whispered but i can't really decide right now, there's still the tour, she trailled off.
- But wouldn't that be just amazing to come into your own house after the tour? Josh asked and walked up to her, just think about it and we could throw a party here.
- A party? Hayley laughed, since when do you like parties?
- Since my best friend will have a house, Josh smiled.
- Oh, i love you, Hayley giggled and hugged Josh than pulled him by the hand out of the kitchen.
- I'm bying it, Haylye smiled to the agent who smiled even wider.
Hayley pulled the door of her apartment still laughing as Josh spoke about her soon to be house and how fun it will be for her to live in there, it was as if he had built it himself and now was exited for her to live in it. Hayley squalled as Josh suddenly pulled her up from the ground and threw her over his shoulder.
- Josh put me down or i'll threw my breakfast all over you! Hayley joked as he run through the apartment with her drapped over his shoulder.
- It was a long time ago, Josh laughed before suddenly stopping in the living room. Hayley laughed loudly as he made them both fall on the couch. Hayley blushed madly as she opened her eyes and looked up at Josh, he was propping himself on his elbow to keep his weight off her.
- You're the crazies and cutest girl i've ever known, Josh smiled, she couldn't speak as she started into his deep brown eyes, and i can always share everything with you, i don't have to pretend, he continued.
- Are you okay? he chuckled as she wouldn't replay. Chewing hard into her lip Hayley felt her heart beat faster, it was was she was fearing the most, the moment when she won't be able to resist him and it was that exact same feeling she was getting right now. She looked down at his lips than back into his eyes.
- Hayles, Josh said with a smile and brushed her bangs off with is free hand but was cut off by Hayley's lips crushing to his. It felt like an electric shock although Josh seems to be cold and unmoving like a stone than something hits her and the realisation comes.
- I'm sorry, Hayley snaps as she almost immediatly pulls away, her heart hammering against her ribcage as she looks at Josh who stares at her wide eyed.
- What was i thinking, she breathes out and her eyes are filling with tears as she replayes her actions in her head, Josh looks at her utterly confused. He stands up from the couch. Hayley jumps to her feet and covers her eyes with her hands, her lips are trembling.
Josh didn't know what to say, he couldn't tell if it was just an insident or did she really kissed him, his best friend kissed him. Hayley pulls her hands away and looks at Josh, she can't utter a word, a limp is forming in her throat. Josh's is also silent and it scares her, she doesn't want him to think that she's just like Jenna told she was, that she always wanted to ruin their relationship and be with Josh in the end. Hayley felt that she had lost her bestfriend at this very moment.
- I'm so sorry! Hayley cries out and runs to the front door, without even grabbing a coat she runs out of the apartment leaving Josh alone with his thoughts and doubts. She runs as fast as she can, her view blurred by the tears. She runs into the graveyard and falls to her knees crying hard, this time she knows for good that she's loosing him. Hayley can't stop herself from crying, even some people around her stop for a moment wanting to help but than realize that she needs to be here for a reason and don't disturb her altough they can see that she's a lot of pain.
- You must hate me now, Hayley murmurs as she's trying to stop herself from crying, well i hate myself as well, she whispers, i'm disgusted with myself, she muttered and wiped her tears away.
- I've lost him now, she said and looked up trying not to cry again, i've ruined it all, she said and stood up, i don't even know if you can forgive me, she looks at the three graves in front of her, i'm sorry, she whispered and left not even knowing where to go.