I was suprised in a very god way to see that you were exited about the next chapter of this story and also because ive gained two more reaers on this as well :) Its alwys a bit creepy when you realzed that theres somebody reading your silly fictions but still a good thing, i mean aboviously it makes all this worth it :D
kay enough speaking, heres the new chapter, i like getting things out of the way to continue further into the story, hope you'll enjoy!
p.s: dont forget to read the lovely one shot ive rebloged from jenna/joemqi who is one of my fav writers here, check out her stories if you havent yet!
Hayley looked down at the grey carpet of her bedroom, she brogh her hand to wipe the tears off her face, it felt as if they were never going to dry. She felt like this for the past week, broken, weak and lost. She was truggling to keep her secret away from her parents, she didn't even want to imagine what would happen if they find out about her pregnancy. Her parents were barely talking to her ever since she came back home, her father only talked about her and Josh's behavior but to his wife and Hayley was biting hard at her tongue to keep herself away from answering them back and telling them that they were wrong, she was simply tired of it. She wasn't allowed to go out, nor could she have contacts with anybody or use her phone. Her cousin and aunt had came but she only saw them for about ten minutes, Christina was crying and swearing that she never wanted all of this to happen but Hayley didn't blame her for anything. She had absolutely no news about Thabitha but guessed that her parents must've set restrictions on her as well. Hayley knew that it was all Alexa's fault and she couldn't help but to worry as she though about that girl being able to see Josh now. She havent heard anything from Josh ether, she didn't even know if she could ever see him again.
Hearing a knock on the door Hayley glanced up at the clock realizing that the whole day slipped away without her even noticing, she brushed her fingers through her faded red hair and looked at the plain white door of her room.
- Come in, she answered faintly and pulled the blanket over her shoulders and crossed her arms in sort of hiding her growing belly.
- Hayley, i wanted to talk to you about school, Mrs. Williams said and walked in, are you cold? she asked nodding towards the blanket.
- No, i'm fine, Hayley said lifelessly, so what about school? A part of Hayley wasn't very thrilled at the idea of going back to school again, she could imagine the rumors that had speard there about her and Josh's relationship and all the past events, Alexa must've worked very well on that. On the other hand it would change her daily life here at home and help her to keep her secret much longer.
- We would've send you to the same school but we don't want any more problems, so we though that homeschooling would be the best for you.
- Okay than, Hayley answered trying to hide any emotion in her voice, is that all?
- Honey, her mother said softly and sat next to her on the bed, baby, i still love you very much and dad does as well, we are simply very dissapointed in you, how could you do something so stupid?
- I don't want to talk about this, Hayley said coldly and looked out of the window.
- You're right, her mother sighed, be a good girl, she kissed her cheek and got up, dinner would be ready soon.
- I'm not- Hayley chewed into her lip and glanced down at her stomach, can i eat here?
- Of course i will bring you your plate here, don't worry, her mother said with a soft smile and left. Sighing deeply Hayley run her hands through her hair, she wasn't very happy about home schooling but she had no other choice but to surrended to her parents will, she still hoped that Josh would come and get her out of this prison.
Sighing deepply Josh exited the office building, he quickly hided his hands into the pockets of his jacket and headed to his car. This time it didnt succeed, the interview for this job didnt go well. Hes been looking for a job ever since Hayley left and wsnt ready to give up just yet.
With a sigh Josh walked into his small apartment and closed the door and suddenly froze as he heard something that sounded like a door closed in his and Hayleys bedroom.
- Hayles? he whispered although he knows there was one chance in a million for Hayley to convince her parents that she had to be with Josh and even less chances for her to escape and be here now but still, Josh's heart started to beat faster as he made his way down the hall, the door of the bedroom was open and the lights were off, the curtains were shut as well.
- Hayles, is that you? Josh asks softly and makes a few steps into the room, he suddely feels arms around him.
- Hayles, how did you manage to- Josh's cut off by a pair of lips crushing against his, he instantly responds and cant help but to smile.
- I've missed you so much, Josh smiles and carefully places his hand over Hayleys belly, his heart nearly stops as he cant feel the baby bump that he knew damn well already formed there.
- Hayles, his voice is a mixture of panic and horror, where's the baby,theres no responce, he pulls away and turns the lighs on, his breath catching in his throat as he sees Alexa, she also looks in shock but soon smirks at him, she crosses her arms over her chest enjoying the terrified look on his face.
- What are you doing here? Josh roars angrily.
- A baby, huh? Alexa asks watching Josh's face turn pale, gosh, you got her preggo, i should've know that! she snaps suddenly angry.
- How dare you to even come here? Josh hissed and walked forward.
- I have all the rights to see you, Alexa said seriously and bits at her lip, now that she's out of the picture, we can be together, she said softly and touched his face.
- You're sick, Alexa, Josh snaped and pushed her hand away, you have no idea what you've done, dont you? he hissed.
- I know exactly what i did, i did everything right, everyone gets punished for their mistakes, she said with a little smile.
- You shouldn't be the one to say that, he said looking at her angrily.
- Oh really, did i slept with someones boyfriend, did i lied to him, did i run away, did i got pregnant? she smirked.
- Shut up! Josh spat.
- She deserves it all, i suffered and now its her turn! Alexa snapped.
- If you ever come around her, Josh warned.
- Do you think that her parents would like to know about her little secret? Alexa asked with a smirk.
- If you ever-
- Why wouldn't i tell them? Alexa snapped, they deserve to know, you won't see her again anyways, she shrugged.
- We'll see that, Josh muttered.
- So i should tell them? she smiled.
- Don't you dare! Josh hissed and grabbed her shoulders.
- If you don't want them to know, if you want for Hayley to be okay than i won't say anything but to one condition, she whispered and paced her hands on his chest.
- Be mine again, she smiled.
- Get out! Josh snapped and pushed her away.
- No, Alexa whispered and crossed her arms over her chest, not until you give me an answer.
- Get out, now! Josh snapped with anger and grabbed her by the arm pulling her out of the room.
- You want her parents to find out than! Alexa exclaimed as he pushed her out of his aparment, good, i'll make sure that they believe my story and believe me i'll use it all to my advantage, she hissed. Josh didny say and thing and slammed the door shut, taking a deep breath he leaned against it and run his hands through his hair. Alexa was crazy enough to come to see him and now she will start to destory not only his and Hayleys life but also the life of their unborn child. Josh knew that he wont be able to forgive himself if something went wrong.
wth a deep sigh Christina flipped through the pages of a fashion magazine but her thoughts were elsewhere. Walking into the room Emily and Zac noticed her from all the other students. Emily nods towards the table where Christina is sitting and they both walk throuh the cafeteria towards it.
- Hey, Emily smiles and she pulls out a chair besides Christina who smiles faintly at her.
- Hi, guys, she says and places the magazine away, what's up?
- Zac started to talk about the book we had to read, Emily started and glanced at her boyfriend with a chuckle, he only rolled his eyes, Christina raised her eyebrows, and it was Math class not English, she laughed, Christna chuckled under her breath and run her hand through her hair.
- I messed up so bad, she whispered and burried her face into her hands.
- Why? Emily asked worriedly, What happened?
- I ruined everything, i couldnt even keep the secret, Christina murmured.
- It wasnt your fault, Zac said understanding, Hayleys parents figured out that she was with Josh, it was kind of obvious that she wouldnt just run away somewhere, he sighed and looked down with a hard expression on his face.
- What about the baby Zac, Christina said and looked at him tears ready to spill from her eyes, how would she go through this on her own? she snapped and run her hand through her hair.
- Christina calm down, a voice said softly behind her, she turned to head seeing Taylor taking a seat besides her, it's nobodys fault right now, he said softly, shaking her head Christina lead her head on his chest and closed her eyes.
- They still dont know about the baby and even if they find out it would be way to late to change anything, Taylor tried to reassure her and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend. Emily chewed into her lip and looked down, she knew that Christina was right, Hayley and the baby could be in danger now.
As Jeremy arrived at the lunch table he could tell by the atmosphere that they talked about Hayley and Joshs story. Carefully sitting down he glances and his frends and sighs, he havent heard anything from Thabitha for about a week now and whenever he tried to call her on her cellphone it was off. They only had the chance to speak on that day when she came back home, she told him that everything has fallen apart and Alexa was the main reason why and how guilty she felt for letting everyone down by ruining it all. Now all of them could only guess what was going on with Hayley.
Wiping the few tears that managed to escape Hayley walked away from the window of her room and walked back to bed. Laying her head down on the pillow she closed her eyes trying to fight the urge to scream and cry of pain and weakness. She's scared for this baby she's carrying, she knows that she wont forgive herself if she loose it. She feels weak without Josh by her side and those feelings only seem to encrase day by day. She feels that Josh thought doing the right thing by letting her parents take her away but she knew that staying with Josh was the best for the three of them, she wouldnt care if they would have to run away, she wouldnt care if they had nothing as long as they had each other they could be alright. Hayley sits up as she heards the clear sound of the doorbell, turning the lights on she checks the time on her digital clock, its past midnight. Than she hears her parents voices and footsteps down the stairs. Quckly pushing the covers away Hayley gets out of bed and creeps out of her room. Her father gets the door, Hayley frozes as she sees Alexa walk in. Hayley's sensing that somethin isnt right, she instanctively places her hand on her belly.
- Do you know what time it is? Mrs. Williams demands.
- Theres one thing that wont let you sleep tonight, Alexa says with determination.
- What is this all about? Mr. Williams groans, i'm kind of getting tired of all this.
- Well i helped you to find your daughter didnt i? Alexa says a bit angry.
- And we didnt put your boyfriend in prison, Mr.Williams says, so what now?
- Hayleys pregnant, Alexa says efortllessly and smiles. Hayley feels that her legs wont support her anymore and sinks into the floor, her heart is hammering against her chest as she things of what could possibly come next.