TA DAA! surprised much? ;P
i know its been a while but i'm not giving up on this one :) hopefully some of you still like this...
oh this was original dedicated to youaretheonly cause it was her birthday :D
I can't help but to glance at the door every five seconds, my hands are slightly shaking as I tug into the hem of my purple shirt, i didn't want to dress up, it would be stupid now, the girls told me it would be way to soon. I chew into my lip and run my fingers through my red locks, when my parent saw that new hair of mine and almost had a heart attack but mom admitted it looked pretty so i guess they werent that pissed anymore. The bell rang startling me and my first instinct is to run to the door but i remind myself that i have to make him run after me not otherwise. I peer my head into the hallway and hear Farro's voice than my mother's, i step into the hallway and look over the railing, my heart starts to beat a little faster as i take a look at Josh but i shake it off and after taking a deep breath i begin to walk down the stairs, slowly, step by step. I watch Josh's gaze fall upon me, my heart rate encrases again but i smile, he smiles back but i know it's all an act.
- Hey Josh, i smile, mom turns around and grins at us, i try not to look at her knowing how wrong this is, she's probably happy for us or something.
- Hey babe, Josh smiles and steps closer before casually placing his arm around my waist and kissing the side of my head, i feel my legs getting weaker but i can't show the affect he has on me. His acting so naturally that my mom's eyes are glowing with happiness, Josh pulls away and smiles at me but i dont make eye contact. As dad walks in i see the Josh i had never seen before, he's not arrogant but polite and it scares me a bit, my father seems to buy it, i hoped that he wouldn't, at last not so fast.
- Well the dinner's ready, mom smiles, shall we eat? I want to roll my eyes, why is she taking that way, it's not like we have some royal visting us at home, it pisses me off a bit as i realize it's because Josh's family is rich.
- Of course, my father smiles, Josh placed his hand on my lower back guiding me into the living room, my stomach makes flips but at the same time i hate him for acting like this, i can't wait till the moment he would see everyone laugh into his face. Joshe even pulls out the chair for me and i see my parents exchange glances, mom smiles to herself. I thank Josh quietly and seat down, i look around the table wondering what the conversation would be like and what would my father ask Josh and how Josh would replay or mostly what would he lie to my parents.
The conversation goes around casual thing as the food is served around the table, mom starts to ask about Josh sublings and if they get along well. I sigh feeling like i'd be embarassed as she begins with her long explanations about how our families need to spend more time together because we've been welcomed by the Farros when we first moved here, that's kind of vague, Mrs. Farro speaks to mom in the supermarket, nothing more. Oh and of course i was very well welcome by Josh when i moved here and very welcomed by his sublings when i came over to his house. Sarcasm.
I couldn't even believe it when my father spoke Josh got away so easily, he was such a good liar and my father seemed to be pleased with all of his answers whenever they spoke about studies or his plans for the future, i didn't even know why my father was asking those things. And when it came to our "relationship" i didn't know what to do, Josh spoke for me.
- I think that me and Hayley were made for each other, he said softly and looked into my eyes, my heart skipped a beat as he reached out for my hand and held it, i looked away and put on a fake smile.
- I really wouldn't want my daughter to date any guy at her age but i think that with you around i can be reassured, my father smiled, i chewed hard into my lip, this wasn't real, it couldn't be real, just yesturday my father hated him and his family and now he practically gave us his benediction.
Half way through the dinner Josh's phone rung and he excused himself and walked out of the table, my parents exchanged looks before smiling at me.
- I told you he's an amazing boy, my mother said to my dad and begun collecting the dishes.
- I need to go to the restroom, i cut in before my father could tell me something and quickly stormed out of the living room.
I washed my face ceveral times and breathed out slowly, everything was pretty horrible, i though it would be fun, i though that my dad would still hate him but he was talking to him like he was a member of the family, he trusted him, this liar, this hypocrite! I really don't know what i'm doing anymore, how did i get into this mess and how would i get out of it now.
Quickly wiping my face i decided to get back before they all get worried about me, i guess i had to survive this dinner and get over with it. I walked out of the bathroom, taking a deep breath i walked down the hall but suddenly bumped into Josh's figure.
- Hey, he smiled and grabbed my shoulders, so, how are you enjoying this dinner baby? he whispered into my ear, i pushed him away.
- You're such a pathetic liar Josh, i hissed.
- Oh really? What about you, don't you play the innocent there, he smiled and lifted my chin, we're playing the same game and i guess i'm winning, he murmured against my lips and kissed me softly. I wanted to slap him or push him away but found my self weak, he smirked at me and let me go, i stood there for a moment just trying to catch my breath, he couldn't be winning, he just couldn't be.
- Thank you so much for dinner, Mrs. Williams Josh smiled politely.
- Oh it was my pleasure Joshua, my mother was basically shining, i chewed hard into my lip, i really felt humiliated at some point.
- It was very nice meeting you Josh, my father shook his hand, Josh smiled back and made his way to me.
- We'll leave you, My mother smiled, i looked at them desperatly but i guess they couldn't get it.
- Your parents are really awesome, Josh smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, i clenched my teeth and grabbed his wrists and pushed him away, i just don't understand what you really want Williams, he smirked.
- You'll be sorry for everything you've done to me Josh, i hissed, i promise you that, i smiled.
- What ever you say, he chuckled and looked into my eyes but before he could even try anything i pushed him away and walked back home hearing him laugh softly.
I ignored all the looks that people threw me as i walked down the school hall on the next morning, i had to find the girls and tell them how stupid i felt last night and that i've almost failed at everything, Josh acted like he was at home at my own house and that my parents were even 'okay' with me 'dating him.
I finnaly spotted the girls at the lockers, they were lauging at something, i smiled as Nina called out my name and waaved at me, i couldnt belive i actually had friends now, i really felt special.
- Hey girl, Nina hugged me, well? she asked curiously, i sighed softly.
- Well he came over last night, we all had dinner and my parents adore him now, i muttered and run my hand through my hair, they believed all the lies he made up, hes basically the nicest kid alive to them!
- But that is just perfct, Nina said encouraging me, don't you see that it's going the way it should.
- I don't know, i chewed into my lip, maybe but what if, what it just goes to far and than he would just win?
- He won't win, Nina said with determination and smiled at me, everything would be okay.
- I hope so, i mumbled and the bell rung signaling that it was time for class. I was with the girls most of the time, i wasnt used to be a part of a group ever since i moved here but i liked being a part of something. At the second period i couldn't help but to feel uncofortable though, i had Josh, Amelia and Thabitha in my gym class. I noticed how Josh didnt pay attention to Amelia or Thabitha althouh they kept watching him and whispering to each other and of course they looked at me with hate and disgust in their eyes. Did they hate me for ruining it all for them and Josh? Stupid girls.
Josh's point of View:
I watched as Hayley and the other three girls walked out of the dressing rooms and quickly followed them, the bell didnt rung yet so we were the only ones in the hallway. I had to find out what they were up to, its obvious that those girls gave her some ideas, probably thinking that they could ruin my reputaion or something, make fun of me but theres no way i let this happend. I know that Hayley is weak even if righ nos shes trying to be different, she would fall for me so easily, if she havent yet...
- You need to grab the first opportunity Hayley, the blond girl said.
- But how would that work? Hayley demaded.
- Girl, we gotta go to the next level, now you have to go on a real date, show everyone that you're dating.
- Alright so that would make me look like one of those girls like Thabitha and Amelia! Hayley snapped, i chuckled under my breath.
- No Hayley, the blond insisted, you will have fun and ruining his entire life, she said cruely.
- Really? Hayley asked, i could tell she rolled her eyes, it made me smile but i shook the feelig off, those bitches were making a plan to make me look like a complite idiot and i wasnt goin to buy it.
- This date has to be public, the girl said.
- No, Hayley said with fear.
- Are you kidding me? the blond demaded and sighed, you need to show everyone that you're dating and when the right time comes youu'll just laugh at his face, its going to be perfect.
- I dont know guys, Hayley mumbled.
- Stop worrying, we'll be there for you, the blond said, i rolled my eyes and turned left to the cafeteria, the bell rung as i made my way to our table. I couldnt help but to smile, what could Hayley do, shes to affraid of me, she wont dare to do anything against me.
I heard the familiar voices and soon my friends came over to the table, Taylor threw his back on the table and yawned, Zac and Emily who were walking hand in hand were now making now right next to me making me want to gag.
- Dude, i'm so tired, where did you go actually? Taylor asked taking a big gulp from his water bottle.
- Listening to some intrestiing things, i smirked and glanced over to the entrance as Thabitha and Amelia walked in botch throwing me dirty looks but Amelia looked like somebody you had to be sorry for. She gave me that look as she passed by, like lost little puppy, her eyes were screaming take me back.
- Hey, Josh, she said faintly, i only smiled to her.
- Seriously dude can you tell me why you broke up with that one again? Taylor asked.
- I dont see why shes so unhappy, i shrugged, it was fun now there's something much more intresting to look out for, i smiled and run my hand through my hair.
- That red haired freak? Taylor frowned, seriously dude lay off, she's really not a piece of cake.
- I've got to know firs, i smirked.
- When would you stop Josh? i heard Emily say and glanced at her, first Thabitha than that Amelia and now this girl, don't you think that they still have feelings? I sighed and rolled my eyes.
- Ain't my fault, they just keep coming, i shrugged.
- You may be Zac's brother but sometimes you're complite asshole, she hissed and stod up from the table.
- Em, where you going, Zac demaded and she grabbed her purse.
- Can't stand your brother anymore, she said and left, Zac looked at me desperately and i only shrugged.
- Crap, he snapped and grabbed his bag, i'm with you bro, he called out over his shoulder as he stormed off after his girlfriend, i chuckled under my breath.
- Dude, why her, theres so many pretty girls around, Taylor said and winkedd at some girl who passed by, she giggled and glanced at me, i chuckled and shook my head.
- Thats too easy but with Hayley is different, she's not easy but i want to have it my way, i smiled.
- Hayley? Taylor frowned, i blushed a little realizing that i called her by her name in front of somebody else, seriously dude, he burst into laugher.
- You sure you dont have a crush on her? he teased.
- Shut up, i rolled my eyes, the bell rung and i realized that Hayley didnt show up at the cantine, she's probabaly planning her stupid little revenge.
Walking down the hall i thought about the fact that everything was perfect, it couldnt get better and if Hayley wants a date she will have it.
I frowned as somebody grabbed my hand, i turned around and saw Amelia staring right at me, i sighed.
- What do you want?
- Josh, i need to talk to you? she said with a pleding voice, by now everyone in the hallway were staring at us, i sighed and run my hand through my hair.
- Why? i asked bluntly.
- I'm sorry for, she shewed into her lip, Josh, i was stupid, please forgive me i-
- Listen, you don't need to be sorry, i begun and saw her face lighten up.
- Josh, she whispered with hope in her voice.
- But its time to move on, okay? her face turned pale, i saw the anger in her eyes.
- Is that freak your next girlfriend? she hissed, i chuckled and shook my head a little.
- I'm sorry babe, i stroke her cheek and walked away hearing her swear at me.
As i got to the lockers i saw Hayley leaning against a locker next to mine, she looked nervous but ones she saw me she seemed perfectly calm, it was so different from the other Hayley who wouldnt even dare to look at me.
- Hey, i said softly approaching her and unlocked my locker throwing a few books in it, missed me already? i teased but she didnt play along.
- How about as my boyfriend you give a ride home? i raised my eye brows and glanced at her surprised by her words but i liked this idea.
- Of course, i smiled noticing Hayley glance in the direction of her friends, i smirked and shut my locker. We looked at each other for a moment, Hayley didnt seemed to be tense at all, let's go, i took her hand in mine hearing at last ten girls gasp somewhere in the hallway.
- Sure, she smiled. As we walked side by side every single student watched us and i was starting to wonder if i was really doing the right thing by playng the game right now, i could ve just end it all right now in front of everyone but i didnt.
- Bravo Williams, i laughed as we drove to her house, how do you do that?
- Do what? she frowned.
- Ya know, how do you manage to talk to me or act like this, this is not you at all, she doesnt replay but smirks, i dont say anything ether lettinng her thing that shes the smartest one right now.
I pulled into the driveway of her house and turned the engine off, i turned to look at Hayley who was looking back at me, i've only realized now that her eyes were a deep green, they seemed so mysterious. And at that moment she took me off guard and pressed her lips to mine. It felt strange, it wasnt like those few times i kissed her, i couldnt even push her away right now, i simply didnt want to.
- I see you tomorrow, Hayley whispered as she suddenly pulled away, boyfriend, she added with a smirk and climbs off the car, i help mysef but to watch her walk all the way to her house.
- What the heck? i snap as i finnaly get back to reality, shes playing tricks on me and this is all her nasty friends who taught her that. Bhe she wont win, not against me.