hey, okay so i don't know what this is yet so yeah, read and comment please :3 love you all!
When you hate someone you don't just keep those feelings inside of you, you want to destroy that person and it can even lead you to a point when you start to regret the things you're doing but you can't turn back no matter what you try to do you can't repare those mistakes.
Running his fingers through his brown deshiveled hair Josh pulled out the keys of his apartment out of his pocket and was about to unlock his door when he remembered that he had left his apartment to Hayley, a girl that he met not such a long time ago. With a sigh he placed his keys back into his pocket and knocked on the door twice, he realized that he was so exausted by the trip that even forgot that his apartment was occupied by the 23 years old red haired girl with a really crazy attitude. Frowning Josh knocked on the door one's more since there was no responce he decided to walk it because after all it was his apartment. As he put his foot in he realized that letting this girl live here was a very wrong idea, he even wondered what had pushed him to do so.
- Hayley? he called out tiredly and closed the door, after hanging his coat he looked around the living room and sighed in exasperation, the place was mess, like there was a party every night of the week, beer bottles were thrown every where and even shattered, Hayley! he snapped this time.
- Oh shit! he heard someone yelp and a door slammed shut, Josh turned around crossing his arms over his chest, he heard the door open again, you have to leave now, please, Josh cussed under his breath, she had promissed to never bring anyone here.
- Oh come on baby, we were having a good time here, come on, a male drunken voice said with annoyance.
- Kyle, get off me, go home please!
- Hayley! Josh snapped unable to wait any longer, i swear i'm going to come in! Josh warned even though he had absolutely no attention to do so.
- I'm coming! Hayley snapped back, Kyle, get out now, i'm not joking!
- And who's that talking?
Josh rolled his eyes as some guy walked out of the room with his jeans on and his shirt in hand, he walked towards Josh and stood in front of him breathing alcohool into his face, Josh winced and stepped away.
- Kyle, Hayley warned, Josh shook his head, she was barely dressed but didn't see to have a problem with it, her red hair was pinned up in a messy bun on the top of her head, some strands were cascading down her bare neck.
- Who the hell is he? Kyle demanded, Josh sighed and was about to walk away but the guy grabbed his shoulder pushing him back.
- Kyle stop! Hayley exclaimed as he pushed Josh into the floor but he was quick enough to roll into his side not to receve a punch from the drunken guy, Kyle! Josh jumped to his feet ready to punch back if he was attcked again but Hayley had a hold of the guy's arm and was dragging him towards the door and suprisingly he didn't struggle.
- Unbelivable, Josh muttered and brushed the dust of himself. He went to the kitchen and grabbed black trash bag from the drawer starting to collect everything that was thrown into the floor.
- Asshole! Hayley snapped and closed the door, Josh, how was your conference? she asked, her mood complitely changing, Josh didn't look up from what he was doing, i'm sorry about him, he's kind of crazy when he's getting drunk, she giggled and tugged into the hem of her shirt but than noticed that he was paying absolutely no attention to her, Josh, what's wrong?
- What's wrong? he burst out and walked up to her, are you asking me what's wrong? he roared.
- Well- she begun but he cut her off.
- I'm coming from a six hours flight, i'm complitely exausted and now i have to, damn it, he shoved the bag into her hands, you're the one who's suppose to clean all of this, how do you call this? he demanded and gestured to the mess in the room.
- Well i just had a few friends coming over, she trailed off and picked up a pizza box from the floor.
- A few friends? Josh roared, are you taking me for some kind of idiot, i told you not to bring anyone here, especially not having parties!
- But you told me i could be here like home, you could't not bring friends!
- And this Kyle guy? Josh hissed.
- That's none of your business, Hayley hissed back.
- But this is my apartment! Josh cried out before rubbing his head and hissing in pain.
- See you're going to have a headache from yelling like that, Hayley said nastily.
- Get you, right now! Josh snapped.
- What? Hayley whispered.
- I said grab your shit and get out, i'm tired!
- You can't just throw me out, i looked over your apartment!
- I bet your friends stole something, i should've never let you in here, he said with disgust, Hayley gasped in shock and dropped the bag into the floor.
- Fucking rich ass jerk, she hissed into Josh's face before walking past him and into his bedroom.
- Where do you think you're going? Josh snapped walking after her but stopped and froze watching her pull the shirt she was wearing over her head and revealing her body, she turned her head to look at him.
- Fucking perv! she snapped and slammed the door shut.
- Slut, Josh muttered under his breath and went to sit on his couch feeling like his legs couldn't support him anymore, he was so tired.
- I would never in my life accept to even talk to people like you, Hayley muttered as she walked out of the bedroom now fully dressed with her bag over her shoulder, her hair was now loose and messy, you can find some other idiot to look over you're- or you know what, she smirked while putting her shoes on, nobody's even going to help you, nobody would even trust you Joshua, that's too bad you always need someone's help and won't even have a girlfriend or family to look after you because you're so damn selfish!
- I just thogh you were a poor girl who had no place to go but i was wrong! Josh snapped and stood up from the couch, Hayley threw the spare pair of keys at him and he caugh it right in time.
- I'm a poor girl who had no place to go but i rather stay on the street that know someone like you, you think you can humiliate me because i'm not from the same cosial crowd as you are? Josh purshed his lips and looked away.
- You may be rich but you don't have anyone, you will never have a friend, with that she walked out of the door letting him stand in the middle of his messy apartment and wondering whenever she was right or not.