dedicated to idareyou30 and lisifreak, thank you for always reading my crappy stories and especially this one :) <3
Jenna was awoken by voices coming from the living room, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she gasped as she recognized her mother's voice. Jenna quickly got up from the
bed and walked to the door, Emma and her mother were talking rather loudly. Jenna chewed into her lip before quietly creeping out of the room and walking down the stairs.
- I can't believe Joshi could've done something wrong, Mrs. Rice whispered.
- Well why would Jenna come here than and cry so much, something obviously happened, Emma said, she gasped and her face turned pale as she saw Jenna standing in
her doorway and look angry.
- Jenna, hey, you're mother's here-
- Why the hell did you tell her? Jenna snaped.
- Honey, tell me what's going on, i'm so confused, Mrs. Rice said and walked up to her daughter.
- Why don't you ask Emma, she obviously knows more than me, Jenna snapped and walked away.
- Jenna come back here! Mrs. Rice snapped. Jenna slammed the door shut and looked around the room before starting to pack her things back into her suitcase.
- Where are you going? her mother demanded as she walked down the stairs with her suitcase in hand.
- Home, Jenna hissed and pulled on her jacket.
- Jenna i'm sorry i thuough it' be best for-
- Yeah thank you, Jenna snapped, i love when people talk behidn my back.
- Jenna would you explain-
- Mom, i won't explain anything alright, it' my life, she grabbed her suitcase and walked out of the door.
- Dad went to talk with Josh, Mrs. Rice called out, Jenna froze at her spot before quickly puttig her suitcase at the back seat and climbing into her car.
Josh glanced over to his brother and groaned.
- Shut up, i won't leave, Zac said and grabbed the remote, Josh crossed his arms.
- Zac what's the point now, she knows-
- So what? Zac snapped, Hayley's with Chad, you told me that he might kill you so what do you want?
- I want you to stop watching over me like i'm five, i have to solve my own problems, Josh snapped.
- I'm not leaving, Zac said and looked at the tv screen, Josh cussed under his breath before getting up from the couch and passing in the livingroom, the doorbell suddenly
rung, he glanced over at Zac before rushing to the door, he was persuaded that Jenna came back.
- Mr. Rice? Josh asked and stepped away from the door, what are you doing here? he asked but by the look on Jenna's father face he could figure it out. Mr. Rice walked in
and slammed the doorshut behind him.
- Josh what's the- Zac stopped mid-sentence as he saw Jenna's father looking like he'd expload if anybody asked an other question.
- Zac can you leave us for a moment?
- Ugh yeah sure, Zac mumbled and quickly dissapeared out of sight, Josh felt slightly betrayed by this gesture but could only blame himself now.
- When i let my daughter marry you i was sure that she'd be happy even though i had some doubts about you, Mr. Rice started, Josh looked at him offended and sligtly
- And by that you mean-
- And by that i mean that i never trusted you, you'd be never good enough for my daughter, Mr. Rice's voice was rising with each word.
- Well excuse me, Josh spat, i've never shoosen you as Jenna's parents, i didn't like your rich ass manners and i don't like when people try to make all the decisions for me!
- How dare you to talk to me that way? Mr. Rice shouted, you could never give Jenna what she really needs, that's why i keep making the right decisions because you are
not capable of anything! The front door suddenly oppened and Jenna run into the house.
- Dad! she exclaimed, Dad calm down, she said and stood between Josh and her father, me and Josh will solve your problems on your own alright?
- Jenna, this is none of your business right now, step aside and-
- No dad, i won't leave, you wanted me to be happy and you let me marry Josh now i'm old enough to deicide what to do and what's right for me, please leave, she said
calmly. Mr. Rice gave Josh and death glare before walkin to the door, Jenna opened the door for him.
- I'm leaving only because you asked me to, he said and kissed his daughter's forehead, just remember he's not good for you, Mr. Rice added and gave Josh a look before
finally leaving their house. Jenna let out a long and painful sighn and leaned her forehead agains the door.
- Jenna, Josh said softly as he watched her body starting to shake as she was crying, he approached her and took her into his arms.
- Don't touch me, Jenna protested but Josh could see how she was exausted and carried her to the living room, he placed her on the couch and pulled a cover over her still
shaking body. Jenna truned away from him still crying, he chewed into his lip as he felt more and more guilty for making her so unhappy and miserable, soon he left the
room and walked up the stairs. He groaned as he saw his younger brother sitting on his bed and looking through his laptop.
- Being quite cozy over there aren't you? Josh said with annoyence and grabbed his laptop from Zac's hands.
- Is he gone? Zac asked glancing at the hallway.
- Yeah, Jenna asked him to leave, Josh muttered and placed his laptop on the table, he froze as he saw an opened file with pictures of him and Hayley on the screen, the
ones they took when they were together.
- Jenna? Zac demanded and jumped from the bed, did you try to talk to her?
- No Zac, Josh snapped, she's not able to talk now, we need to leave her alone, he said.
- Fine you can't i will, Zac said, Josh walked past him and slammed the door shut before turning to his brother.
- Listen i really appreaciate your help but don't, this is my mess and i have to solve my problems on my own.
- What were you thinking in the first place? Zac asked and sighed, him and Josh were sitting on both sides of Josh's bed, the sun was coming from the window making
everyting so warm and cozy.
- I wasn't, Josh whispered, i just love her.
- And how do you know that? Zac demaded, Josh turned his head and smirked at his brother, Zac rolled his eyes.
- It happened way before mine and Jenna's wedding, Josh started feeling that he had to lay it all out to somebody who might understand, whenever i was around Hayley i'd
still feel something, i was jealous of Chad and hated him but Hayley was the one to kiss me after all that time. I was mad at her and wanted to push my feelings away but
she knew that i loved her. I wanted to make her jealous somehow as i saw her so happy with Chad, Josh sighed deeply. We ended up sleeping together that one time and i
was mad at myself and told her to leave, that's when she told me that she loved me. I propose to Jenna, it was an impulsive decision, i just wanted to make Hayley jealous
and i wanted to forget about my feelings. Hayley was hurt but i didn't feel beter, all of a sudden she started acting nice and her and Jenna seemed to became the same best
friends as they were in the past. We left for the honey moon i was happy, i was sure that it would stay that way. Than i found out about Chad's abusive behavior, Hayley
being paranoid that he might ruin all of our lives if he tells that i cheated. Hayley would tell me to forget about everything but i couldn't and there's the result. Now i ruined
Jenna's life and put Hayley into even more danger, Josh sighed and run his hand through his hair, he suddenly looked up as he watched Jenna walk into the room, Zac
glanced between her and his brother.
Jenna's eyes were blood shot and she looked so fragile as she stood in the doorway of the room, she made a few more steps before a smile appeared on her lips, it was
weak but not forced.
- I guess you really love her don't you? she asked softly.
- I know it, i can hear it in your voice whenever you talk about her, she sighed and glanced at Zac, he understood and quickly left the room.
- You should hate me, Josh said and looked down, i meesed up your whole life.
- And i was so in love with you that i couldn't even think before i said yes, Jenna chuckled and sat on the edge of their bed, i should've think.
- It's all my fault, Josh sighed, Jenna i'm so sorry, i don't even know what i could do to make it up to you, he whispered.
- You don't have to do anything, she shook her head, it's life i guess, i never really thoght what it would be if we'd get married, maybe it's all to much for us, we're not even
ready to live like this or maybe we're just not meant for each other, she trailled off before standing up.
- I think i'm going to leave for a while, Jenna started, could you let me pack and than drive me to the airport? she asked.
- Where would you go? Josh asked worriedly and stood up, no wait i can't just let you go like that-
- Josh, i'm old enough, i can watch over myself, she smiled and stepped closer, she hugged Josh and tried her best not to cry.
- I'm so sorry, Josh whispered and hugged her back.
- Don't worry, Jenna sighed and let go, wait for me in the living room, i'd be down in a sec, she smiled, Josh nodded before leaving the room.